Local Vaccination Rollout Planning
Posted January 5, 2021: Here's the latest information about the COVID-19 vaccination rollout. We will continue to update this news item as the vaccine rollout progresses.
- County of Monterey Health Department Vaccine web page. It contains a list of the Vaccination phases and other important information - https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/government/departments-a-h/health/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccines
- State Vaccination Plan - goal is to vaccinate populations in all 58 counties by the summer - https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/CDPH-Allocation-Guidelines-for-COVID-19-Vaccine-During-Phase-1A-Recommendations.aspx?mc_cid=6689c1f291&mc_eid=8e0f6e05cb
- Priority for vaccine distribution as defined by California - https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#When-can-I-get-vaccinated
- Pharmacy Partnership Program - https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/long-term-care/pharmacy-partnerships.html
- Vaccine Information from CDC and Pfizer